Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ass whooping with Style!!

Whew-
Ok, so I am fashionably late...forgive me. I am sure you have noticed that my life isn't full of a lot of free time!

Last Tuesday- was at Cain NYC partying / promoting the Elitist line...

Friday - went out with Hubby to Pasha and Scores West ( yes I said Scores!!!)

Fashion week is next week! Jeez!! I am going to have to do my usual , I am going to have to double up on the caffeine intake to survive that....

I digress... Saturday drove to Maryland for a baby shower...sooooooooooooooooooo tired...

Sunday- family stuff and a client to take out...she needed a dress for her daughters wedding in the Bahamas... fortunately I didn't have to go far as she loved one of my friends designs and that made my life a WHOLE lot easier...

Monday- I feel like SHIT!! I must be coming down with something ...abi???
Tuesday- Had dinner with a client, after giving my son an ass whooping for throwing his temper tantrum 3x in one day. I was so done, took his little bob the builder boxers off and gave him too hard whacks...he went to bed appalled/crying as we have never been one to spank him a lot (never really had to...) but it has just gotten to the point where he is continuously acting up in school and acting the angel at home and around us. I do have problems with the school...and its a good thing we have interviews this week to see about another one... grrrrrrrrrrrrr


Are you tired yet???

I am...

On another note...I need to start shopping for my trip to Nigeria...urgh!!

8 comments:

BabaAlaye said...

I absolutely love the way you write. Very crisp, clean writing style.
Welcome to Blogger.

Favoured Girl said...

Wow, you are one very busy lady. Sounds like you've got a full week. When are you tripping to Nig?

confusednaijagirl said...

first time on your blog. I absolutely want to live your life. Yes, being busy and all.

Naija Vixen said...

*sigh*...i so want ur job,first tyme here,going to read past posts now!

belissima said...

Nice read...will be back!

Bluntremi said...

Baba - been to your blog...what can I say but WOW! Thx for the compliment...

Favored - yes o, busy is an understatement. But I do love it. I am one of those people that would win the lottery and still work...

Confused - yeah, it has its perks, there is never a dull moment. But it can be friggin nerve racking too, especially on an espresso diet from little or no sleep!

Naija Vixen - thx for stopping by. I do hope you enjoy it all...

Bellissima - I am still waiting for that ever elusive return visit...LOL. Its not nice to keep a lady waiting...

AmaraEee said...

bluntremi
What took you so long? I sure agree with babaalaye...you write from your heart. You certainly enjoy what you do but how you cram it all into your days?

Miss Chi Chi said...

Have fun in Naija...how I wish I was going!

welcome to the addictive world of blogging.