Thursday, July 15, 2010

Updates...via pictures!!!

Trying to keep up with my blog is one never ending story. I apologize yet again!! I honestly commend the bloggers who hit their blogs DAILY and for some multiple times a day. You have my eternal respect!!!!

A few months ago, I was in Nigeria for Hip Hop World Awards in Lagos. It's always great attending these events, Ayo Animashaun is both a client and a friend who has chewed my ear off for not attending every year as a good friend should. But fortunately , even though my husband couldn't make it, I was able to and I also presented an award. Despite a few minor glitches, it was a good event.

Since a lot of people in the US are often rather curious about the fashion scene in Nigeria, here is a glimpse in pictures. I think there is a little bit for everyone :-)

Curious about what i'm talking about? Fashion of course :-)

Enjoy!!!

**all pictures courtesy of the super talented Nnamdi Patrick



Dakore




Remi Fagbohun and Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi


Remi Fagbohun and Tee-A the comedian


Remi Fagbohun and Nollywood actress Funke Akindele


Mai Atafo










Funmi Iyanda





Kemi Adetiba




Tosyn Bucknor







Remi Fagbohun and Dayo of Hip TV


Ty Bello




Remi Fagbohun and Bobby Taylor



















No comments: