Men, this goes out to you.
Valentine's day is a time for you to really go all out and spoil your wife/girlfriend/partner. This is the time that you can actually do something extravagant and least expected of you.
Here are my all time favorite gifts
- Jewelry - either a ring, wristwatches , a necklace or earrings. If yore not sure what kind of jewelry she would like, then try and look through her jewelry box and figure out what is missing or just ask well in advance!
- Bags - Now not just any old bag will do the trick...if she is a designer babe (as most ladies nowadays are) then get her one she doesnt already have. If you also want to play it safe, then get her the latest from her favorite designer. If she isnt a designer chick...here is your opportunity to shine, by introducing her to it.
- Spa's - since some men aren't willing to try the spa just yet, you can either treat her to some pampering at home, with a massage, or buy her a spa session...
- Dinner - as long as she doesn't cook it, that could be VERY romantic...remember to set the mood ; that's what takes your dinner from boring to romantic! Buying and then laying it out for her is also an option.
- Lingerie - if you re buying her any clothes, it has to be sexy lingerie...there is just no other way to go!! If you re not in Nigeria, then furs work too...
- If she is a techie - you have loads of options, but again this isn't my favorite choice as its not romantic ...
- Romantic and creative lovemaking, remember - Making her feel like a queen, is KEY!
- Flowers , chocolates and flowers make us feel eben more loved
Almost everything that I listed for men, would work for women too - Happy Valentines day in advance!!